APPSC Recruitment 2017: Apply Online for Assistant Statistical Officer Post till Closed28/01/2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of Assistant Statistical Officer on [Regular / Contractual Basis] on https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/HomePages. APPSC invited Online Application for Assistant Statistical Officer. Those Candidates these are interested in the APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment can apply through Online mode till Closed28/01/2017. Only Those candidates these fulfill the required criteria only needs to apply otherwise applicant Application will be not be processed by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
APPSC में भर्ती हेतु Application Form:
APPSC invited Online Application for the Assistant Statistical Officer, Interested candidates needs to sends the Online Application form to the Organization in the prescribed format till Closed28/01/2017. As per the official notification Online Application will start on 29/12/2016 and candidates have the option to send their application till Closed28/01/2017.
APPSC में Assistant Statistical Officer पदों पर भर्ती हेतु आवश्यक योग्यता (Qualification):
As per the Official Notification Candidates should have Graduate in Commerce and other . So the only those students these have the qualification only needs to apply for the Assistant Statistical Officer. Interested needs to sends the Online Application form to the Organization in the prescribed format till Closed28/01/2017. As per the official notification Online Application will start on 29/12/2016 and candidates have the option to send their application till Closed28/01/2017.
APPSC में Assistant Statistical Officer पदों पर भर्ती हेतु आवश्यक पात्रता (Eligibility):
Candidates who are going to apply for Assistant Statistical Officer 2017 needs to follow the eligibility criteria as clearly mentioned in the official notification.
APPSC के Assistant Statistical Officer पदों पर भर्ती हेतु एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करें
Click Here for APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Exam Admit Card 2017
Qualifications Require for APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Bharti 2017:
All applicants should have 10th, or 12th board passed mark sheet and Graduation degrees for posts of APPSC. Every post of APPSC have different education qualification criteria, so candidates can find it also after releasing the Punjab Police Job Notification 2017.
Age Limit for APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Bharti 2017:
According to the previous advertisement, the Age should be between 18th-30th years for Assistant Statistical Officer examination. (Updated Rules & Regulations are available online in APPSC recruitment notification).
So the interested candidates doesn't waste thier time and apply for the Assistant Statistical Officer as the procedure of online application submission starts from 29/12/2016. The candidates can apply for the post as the Online application will be available on the official website from where candidate can register themselves for these posts is https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/HomePages The last day for registration on the internet application entry is Closed28/01/2017. Interested applicants must complete registration process by filling in Online application form. Application filled in the prescribed format will only accept. The candidates can review the below pointed out information such as academic credentials, age limitation, pay scale, application treatment as well as various other information concerning Recruitment. Before applying for the recruitment the applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria.
APPSC के Assistant Statistical Officer पदों पर भर्ती हेतु एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म डाउनलोड करें
Click Here for APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Exam Application Form
APPSC के Assistant Statistical Officer पदों पर अप्लाई करने की प्रक्रिया:
1. Visit on Official Website - https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/HomePages
2. Click on Recruitment / Career link available in header / footer
3. Read the Application Notice
4. Click on Registration.
5. Fill the Application Form
6. Application Form require Signature / Photograph
7. Complete all the steps,
8. Registration Details will be send on your mail Id.
9. Login with the Registration Mail details and make the payment.
APPSC के Assistant Statistical Officer पदों का रिजल्ट चेक करें
Click Here for APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Exam Result
APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer भर्ती २०१६ संछेप में:
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Online Application Start From: 29/12/2016
Online Application Ends On: Closed28/01/2017
Application mode: Online
Organization Official Website: https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/HomePages
Apply Online: https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/HomePages
Category: Job Notification
Qualification Require: Graduate in Commerce and other
Post Names: Assistant Statistical Officer
Exam Date: 13/10/2017
Post Numbers: 95
Admit Card Download Start From: Will be available before 7 Days of examination date
Result: Within reasonable time
Keep visiting this page for latest updates on APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Admit Card, APPSC Answer Keys, APPSC Cut Off Marks, APPSC Merit List, APPSC Result and other updates.
नीचे दिए गये कीवर्ड APPSC में भर्ती हेतु सर्च किये जा रहे हैं:
APPSC Recruitment 2017
APPSC Admit Card 2017
APPSC Result 2017
APPSC Exam Pattern
APPSC Qualification Require
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Admit Card 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Result 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Qualification Require
# Statistical Officer Jobs 2017
- CG Board of Secondary Education Raipur Recruitment 2017
- Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education Recruitment 2017
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant BC Welfare Officer, Assistant Social Welfare Officer, Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer Recruitment 2017
- Science Olympiad Foundation SOFWORLD.org Recruitment 2017
- Haryana Board of Secondary Education Recruitment 2017
- Jharkhand Academic Council Recruitment 2017
- Rajasthan State Open School Recruitment 2017
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Asst. Sub Inspector (LDC) Recruitment 2017
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Subedar Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Office Assistant-III (Accounts) Recruitment 2017
- Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Village Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017
- Board of Secondary Education TS Recruitment 2017
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Stenographer Grade-3 and Office Assistant-III Recruitment 2017
- National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh A.N.M, Staff Nurse and P.R.O. Recruitment 2017
- Punjab School Education Board Recruitment 2017
- Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017
- Punjab & Haryana High Court at Chandigarh Judicial Staff Recruitment 2017
- Bihar School Examination Board Teachers Recruitment 2017
- Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board Recruitment 2017
- Bihar Public Service Commission Various Recruitment 2017
- West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board Group D Recruitment 2017
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council Assistant Librarian, Junior Semi Professional Assistant, Technical Assistant and Library Assistant Recruitment 2017
- United India Insurance Company Limited Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission Auditor of Cooperative Societies Recruitment 2017
- High Court at Calcutta Driver Recruitment 2017